Error writing to CD-RW - CCTVHelp.com Discussion Board

Go Back   CCTVHelp.com Discussion Board > Intellex Only Forum > Intellex Software Discussion

Intellex Software Discussion This forum is for discussions on Intellex related software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
LevonP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
Hi
Was trying to export video clips to the CD-RW and I am getting "an unexpected error %d has occurred while writing to the CD-RW"

I was able to verify that the drive letter is D and the drive appears functional in Windows.

Did you actually test the drive to see if it is reading CDs by any chance? If so, then there is a good chance that the driver is bad.. If not, then CD drive must be changed.

I couldn't find much to go on and the error is vague so I'm not sure what to check for at this point.

I didn't have a flash drive with me so that's my next option to see if I can export to a flash drive.

You can export video using flash drive... just make sure you know what drive is it being recognized (e:, f:, etc)... and then at the Intellex screen that is about to "export" the video, just change the destination to the drive letter where your flash drive resides..

this a 4.1 system. I have the OS on drive C, and a 500g data drive E. I can't remember but I may have had to re letter the drive in windows when I did a fresh install of the system. I think originally it lettered the Cd as E and the 500g data drive as D but I can't remember.

And also is there a default exit code for windows? I have been restarting the system and getting to windows via shift key but that's the long way in! I though I had it but I can't find it in my notes.

Do you mean Intellex exit code?? Yes... check your PM...

Thanks in advance!
beejay, please find some answers above...

CCTVHelp.com Discussion Board > Intellex Only Forum > Intellex Software Discussion